Servus, and welcome to “Active Weekends”, the starting point for guided mountain tours on Transylvanian trails!
With a guiding experience of over 10 years, over 1000 people guided from 33 different countries, you will be in safe hands in exploring the most beautiful scenery Romania has to offer!
Hiking in nature encompass real benefits for the body, mind and soul. That is why in my tours you will learn new things about these benefits, about the complex aspects of nature, you will learn the hiking techniques, how to use a compass and a map and we’ll talk about gear recommendations too. We’ll observe the landscapes, the flora and the fauna and, last but not least, we’ll enjoy an active day in the mountains and you will discover the stories and the legends of the area.
Bellow you can find some details regarding my training, membership and certifications.
Looking forward in meeting you!
* For the tours details please check the tour pages, the terms and conditions page and please feel free to request any other details by contacting me using the contact page.
- Certified International Mountain Leader (2022) and Romanian Mountain Guide (2015).
- Instructor of International Mountain Leader training program (SGLM)
- Vice-president of Romanian Mountain Guides and Mountain Leaders Society.
- SGLM member (Romanian Society of Mountain Leaders and Mountain Guides – https://ghizimontani.org/ )
- UIMLA member (Union of International Mountain Leadears Associations – https://uimla.org/ ).
- International Mountain Leader (2022 – present)
- Certified trainer (2022 – present)
- National Tour Leader (2015 – present)
- Certified Mountain Guide (2015 – present)
- 2021 – present Faculty of Philosophy at Babeș Bolyai University in Cluj Napoca.
- 2007 – 2010 Faculty of Communication and Public Relations at Babeş Bolyai University in Cluj Napoca.
Foreign languages: English (advanced – written and spoken)
Other activities: trail running, ski touring, rock climbing, mountaineering, snowshoeing.