I’m Marius, International Mountain Leader, and National Mountain Guide, member of SGLM (Romanian Society of Mountain Leaders and Mountain Guides and UIMLA (Union of International Mountain Leadears Associations).
With a guiding experience of over 10 years, you will be in safe hands in exploring the most beautiful scenery Romania has to offer!
Hiking in nature encompass real benefits for the body, mind and soul. That is why in my tours you will learn new things about these benefits, about the complex aspects of nature, you will learn the hiking techniques, how to use a compass and a map and we’ll talk about gear recommendations too. We’ll observe the landscapes, the flora and the fauna and, last but not least, we’ll enjoy an active day in the mountains and you will discover the stories and the legends of the area.
Bellow you can find some details regarding my training, membership and certifications.
Looking forward in meeting you!
* For the tours details please check the tour pages, the terms and conditions page and please feel free to request any other details by contacting me using the contact page.
- Certified International Mountain Leader and Romanian Mountain Guide
- Number 1 in outdoor activities in Cluj Napoca region (TripAdvisor)
- Certificate of excellence TripAdvisor (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Travel Guide of the year – Romania – by Luxury Travel Guide – European Awards 2017
- SGLM member (Romanian Society of Mountain Leaders and Mountain Guides – https://ghizimontani.org/ )
- UIMLA member (Union of International Mountain Leadears Associations – https://uimla.org/ ).
- National Tour Leader (2015 – present)
- Certified Mountain Guide (2015 – present)
- International Mountain Leader (2022 – present)
- Certified trainer (2022 – present)
- Protection and safety inspector (2022 – present).
- 2007 – 2010 Faculty of Communication and Public Relations at Babeş Bolyai University in Cluj Napoca.
- 2021 – present Faculty of Philosophy at Babeș Bolyai University in Cluj Napoca.
Foreign languages: English (advanced – written and spoken)
Other activities: trail running, ski touring, rock climbing, mountaineering, snowshoeing.